Monday, June 30, 2014

Walmart

Made a late night run to Walmart last night to use up a few of my Free product coupons that were expiring today. The cashier was actually so nice about it that I ended up going back into the store to get the rest of the items I had coupons for minus the few things I couldn't find! I HATE using coupons because most of the cashiers are hateful about them! I was pleasantly surprised that the coupons now scan for the correct price so now I don't have to hold people up while the cashier searches for how much an item was so they could key it in manually on free items!
- Lay's Potato Chips
- Reddi Whip
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences
- Ritz Crackerfuls
- Mrs. Cubbisons Croutons
- Alouette Spreadable Cheese
- Aquarphor Healing Ointment
- Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar
- Suave Invisible Glow Self Tanning Body Lotion
- Eucerin Daily Protection Lotion
- Suave Natural Infusions Leave In Conditioner
- 2 Milky Way Candy Bars
- 2 Twix Candy Bars
- 1 Dove Chocolate Bar
- 16 Snickers Candy Bar


No comments:

Post a Comment